Looking for Oral surgeon in Noida or Ghaziabad ? We have branches in recognized hospitals and hence practice full-scope oral surgery. If you need teeth removed, our experienced dentists perform all aspects of dental surgery.
What Is Oral Surgery?
Oral surgery is a branch of dental procedures that focus entirely on the more intense, surgical aspects of dentistry. At Niyama Care, our highly qualified oral surgeons perform wisdom tooth extractions, gum surgery, and bone grafting in the oral surgery department. However, the term oral surgery is generally used to encompass any dental surgery.
Our dentists use oral surgery to treat a variety of diseases and orthodontic. Patients may need oral surgery in conjunction with other required procedures such as veneers or dental implants.
Oral surgery can be orthodontic, reconstructive, or cosmetic. It is a vast area of dentistry that can be used to assist in different situations.
Benefits Of Oral Surgery
There are numerous benefits to oral surgery. They focus mainly on repairing existing damage and preventing damage in the future. If you get your wisdom teeth removed, for example, it is often a preventative measure to protect against potential misalignment, infection, and crowding.
Other benefits of oral surgery include:
- Prevent and repair bone loss
- Prevent future infection
- Repair existing damage
- Regain the use of your full mouth
- Resolve existing maladies
- Prevent long term damage
Oral surgery can produce life-changing results. It is done for patients of all ages and a variety of different reasons. Whether your dentist advises oral surgery as a preventative measure or you suffer from bone loss or infection, it is a permanent way to improve your oral condition.
- Gum Surgery
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Wisdom tooth removal – At Niyama Care, we perform wisdom tooth extractions upon the dentist’s recommendation or request. Removing your wisdom teeth out is a big decision.
- Advanced gum treatment – We perform Gum surgery is a dental procedure when there is an issue with a patient’s gums. Your general dentist will often refer you to a periodontist, a doctor who specializes specifically in gums and gum treatments.
- Trauma & intensive care
- Aged Care
- Diagnosis & Investigation
- Medical & Surgical
- Specialised Support Service