We are happy to announce that our practice is now open for a broad spectrum of Dental care. We have been working hard to replenish our safety supplies so that we are all set with a new schedule that ensures our patients’ comfort and safety as we return to full care and service.
Our new scheduling options are now all set to address individual oral healthcare needs and maintain a sterile and safe environment.
We look forward to seeing you all and catching up with you at your next appointment.
Below are the safety steps taken by Niyama Care
Our Dentists and facilities are now equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE), which includes :
1. Hand sanitizers
2. Face Shields
3. N95 and Level 3 surgical masks
4. Surgical gowns
5. Antimicrobial hand soaps
6. Air purifiers
Patients/ Visitors are required to:
– Update your health/medical history & Fill out the Covid-19 related questions
– Reschedule your Dental appointment if you have a fever, cough, been diagnosed, or came in direct contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 30 days.
– Please wait in the waiting area for confirmation that we are ready for you.
– Understand that appointments times and schedule may change